Things the Twiggles want you to know before your visit!
Ahead of your family adventure to BeWILDerwood, see below all the Top Tips from the Twiggle Team!
Before your adventure…
- Make sure you’ve booked your tickets online ahead of your visit!
- Download your tickets on your talky device before you come to play – This will help our Twiggle Team get you into the park quick as a flash
- Remember we are in a natural woodland setting – So don’t forget to bring your sun cream, sun hat, raincoat and insect repellent!
- Read our soopa helpful visitor guidelines before your visit.
- Check the “Plan Your Day” boards on arrival – For information about inclusive activities, tasty food and more!
- Wear comfy clothes and sensible shoes – suitable for lots of running, climbing, and exploring in the natural woodland.
- To make sure you have the best time on our Slippery Slopes – Be sure to keep your skin covered and use the foot sacks.
- Did you know all activities are inclooooded in your ticket? Make sure you head to the Storytelling Stage to learn all about the magic and mystery of BeWILDerwood!
- Get crafty – We have a curious craft activity on every day, visit the Big Hat to make your own BeWILDerwood craft you can take home with you. Work together as a family & build memories in the Den Building.
- Tasty food to fuel your adventure – Visit the Cosy Cabin and the Munch Bar for yummy food and snacks – all locally sourced! We have plenty of picnic benches too!
- Adventuring with Teeny Twiggles? Try Tiptoe Valley, Toddlewood on the Hill, or the Twiggle Whizzers. If you prefer a discreet area for baby feeding, visit the Nursing Nook by The Big Hat.
- Continue your adventure – Visit the Bizarre Bazaar before you leave for lots of BeWILDerwood goodies to continue the story at home!
Our Twiggle Team are soopa excited to see you running WILD with us so0on! Now that you’ve got your Top Twiggle Tips don’t forget to tap here to book your tickets!