5 Fantabulous Tips for a Tiptop Day at BeWILDerwood Cheshire
The Twiggles and Boggles have put together their 5 top tips to ensure you have the best day ever at BeWILDerwood Cheshire!
1. Plan your adventure well in advance on our wibbly website. Make sure you book online before you come to play in the WILD woods! Don’t forget to download your tickets on your talky device before you arrive – so that our Twiggle Team can get you into the woods in a flash!
2. Come prepared for your WILD adventure! As we’re in a natural woodland, make sure you’ve packed sun cream, sun hats, raincoats (just in case), insect repellent and water. We also have a Cosy Cabin and Munch Bar where you can buy yummy food and drink to fuel you day of exploring!
3. Psst! Go anti-clockwise around the park! Visit Den Building first then continue your adventure to the Sky Maze and our second set of Slippery Slopes, yippee!
You could also start your day by heading straight to the Wobbly Wires too, as they’re often a quieter in the mornings.
Whilst exploring, don’t forget to watch one of the Storytelling Shows and make a craft in the Big Hat tooo – see our ‘Plan Your Day‘ board on arrival for Twiggle timings.
See the park map to start planning your day!
4. Bring a picnic blanket with you! You may need a quick break from climbing and clambering around the WILD woods. Our car park is a 10-minute walk from the centre of the woods, so you can even pop back and get it!
5. Wear soopa comfy clothes and trainers, suitable for exploring the natural woods! To ensure you have the best time on our Slippery slides be sure to keep your skin covered.
Want to know more before your adventure? See our FAQ page for lots more tips and soopa helpful information.